MARINATED ARTICHOKE SALAD:
- 1 cup Grape tomatoes (halved)
- 4 cups Arugula (packed)
- 1 1/2 cups Marinated artichoke hearts (cut into bite size pieces)
- 1/2 cup Roasted red peppers (cut into bite size strips)
- 1/4 cup Red onions (optional, cut into thin 1/4 moons)
- 2 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp White wine vinegar
- 1/4 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp Dried parsley
- 1/4 tsp Crushed red pepper
- 1/2 tsp Sea salt
- In a large bowl, combine all the salad ingredients.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients, until emulsified.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad and toss to coat.